In this list, we will be going through the ten most interesting facts about the Quicktime application. This multimedia framework is a cross-platform that is used to create and play audio and video. It has been developed by Apple, and it has been used since 1987.
It was developed to be a complete replacement for Apple's earlier Multimedia Desktop Environment.
Here are 10 most interesting facts about the Quicktime application that will help you better understand how it works.
- It is currently one of the three multimedia players included in the iTunes.
- It can be used to watch TV, listen to music, and play games.
- It was designed to work with the MPEG-4 standard.
- When you use the built-in player, Quicktime will resize your video to fit your screen.
- The Quicktime player can play back both audio and video.
- The player allows you to scale the video up to 720p.
- It can be used to convert video to other formats.
- The player has the ability to play videos in the background.
- QuickTime will help you locate your favorite videos on your computer.
- The player will alert you when iTunes has a new video to download.
- It has the ability to loop your videos.
- The player will let you trim your videos.
- QuickTime is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and the Raspberry Pi.
- There are more than 1 billion QuickTime-enabled devices worldwide.
- QuickTime is often used to play video on the Internet.